~Few more days to go!
Ford’s Innovate Mobility Series invites developers & designers to help solve transit and mobility challenges around the world.
New and existing software/hardware welcome.
Deadline: December 2
Urban Commuter Challenge: $30,000 USD in prizes
Submit software that helps increase quality of life for commuters in cities like Shanghai.
Mobility Integration Challenge: $30,000 USD in prizes
Submit software that helps people connect to multiple modes of transportation in cities with complex geographical constraints such as Chongqing.
The NYU Entrepreneurial Institute invites you to join us for an informal lunch to learn more about the Innovation Corps (I-Corps) program sponsored by the NSF (and starting in 2015 NIH and DOE).
Through I-Corps, grants of $50,000 are provided to help develop prototypes and commercialization plans for academic research. If you are interested in learning how to increase the success rate of science/technology-based startups, please join us to learn:
- About I-Corps, how to apply, eligibility, program requirements, etc.
- Technology commercialization and startup best-practices
- How to identify commercial potential for your technology
- How to prepare PhD students and postdocs to be entrepreneurs
- How to increase the probability of SBIR/STTR grant success and/or raising venture capital
Please join us at our next I-Corps Lunch & Learn Info Session from 12pm-1:30pm on:
Please reach out to Risa Cohn at email@example.com with any questions.
Engage with the campaign here
Next Pilot at Gallatin on Dec 3rd 2014